- Field Ecologist - Mt Gibson
- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor Science;
Zoo Guiding Certificate (TAFE Tour Guiding Level 1); and
A bit of art - drawing and photography.
- What did you do before AWC?
- Lots of road trips taking photos of everything! Miss those days...;
Zoo Keeper/ Guide/ Presenter / Caretaker at Territory Wildlife Park; and Zoo Keeper/ Presenter at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- I'm anthropomorphic to all animals equally.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Some new random spot I haven't been yet, and there's lots of them at Yookamurra! We're constantly finding some random plant, animal or 'thing' in some previously unknown corner of the sanctuary.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Uperoleia orientalis (and I have photos too!). Would love to see a Night Parrot or Grey Goshawk who will keep still for long enough when I have my camera so I can get a photo (last Australian Raptor left to photograph).
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Anywhere in Australia, or New Zealand or Antarctica would be cool.
- Other interesting stuff
- Staff profiles are interesting.