- Field Ecologist
- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor of Conservation Biology and Management (Hons).
- What did you do before AWC?
- Between graduating university and working with Australian Wildlife Conservancy, I worked in agricultural research, led international volunteers on environmental projects and explored all over the earth.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Sunset at Sir John Gorge, at Mornington.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Orangutan, whale shark and a cheetah at full sprint.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Borneo, East Africa, Galapagos Islands.
- Other interesting stuff
- I am very slowly but surely teaching myself to play the ukulele.