- HR Manager
- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (Major HR, Sub Major, Accounting & Law)
Masters of HR (almost completed!)
- What did you do before AWC?
- Just for something completely different, I worked in the Oil & Gas industry, and prior to that Mining, when I decide to make a change, it is usually a big one!
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- I would have to say the Numbat and Brush-tailed Phascogale, although the Dunnart is pretty cute also.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Sir John and Diamond Gorges at Mornington Wildlife Sanctuary, and the guided walk at Karakamia which was fantastic, we saw plenty of animals in their natural habitat.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Grizzly (have seen), Numbat and the Silverback Gorillas, although I must say that seeing any animal in the wild is definitely one of the best parts of travelling.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Antarctica, the Galapagos Islands, South America, Norway, the list could go on and on and on.......
- Other interesting stuff
- I grew up in Melbourne, moving to Perth in 2007. I adore travelling and have been to some amazing places! I love coming to work each day knowing that the organisation I am working for is doing so much good for Australia's environment and wildlife.